- Were previously unable to enter into Further or Higher Education.
- Wish to change their career path.
- Require specific knowledge or learning.
- Require formal qualifications.
- Wish to increase their level of employability, i.e. the ability to adapt their acquired skills to new working environments thus going beyond an education that only focuses on employment or the ability to do a specific job.
- Wish to expand and or create new opportunities and Want to create accessible and achievable expectations.
The College provides such education through the continuous implementation and shaping of:
- Up to date information and theory in the field.
- Available technology.
- Applicable pedagogical program design.
- Effective program delivery.
- Unbiased, fair and consistent assessment.
- Formidable administrative systems.
This allows the College to actively overcome the absence of traditional contact learning.
Eagle Aviation College offers training to create and mould Flourishing careers of existing and upcoming personnel who want to Successfully each the apex of their profession,
personal lives and life long learning.
By keeping to these core principles the College will continue to strive towards being Kenya’s most prestigious aviation and Business College.
VisionTo actively pursue and uphold the status of being one of the most prestigious aviation and business college
MissionBy allowing each and every willing and able person, regardless of race, gender, background, disability or age; the opportunity to be educated with basic and advanced skills in such a way that the acquired knowledge can be practically and innovatively utilized in any working environment the individual may wish to enter.
Studying at Eagle Aviation College
EAAC College has a normal contemporary day classes ,distance education or home study college. This means that you can complete the qualification at a pace that suits your lifestyle.
The education style gives you the flexibility to study anywhere, anytime. You are not bound by classes. This allows you to complete the program in your own time, within the given study duration. This is very convenient if you are working full time or have other responsibilities.
By being flexible and open to the needs of individual students, we can provide and deliver education to you. If you have not achieved appropriate learning in a formal or structured non-formal manner, you may apply for recognition of prior learning for entry into a qualification. The distance learning will start once you’ve enrolled successfully. After we have received your first payment you will be able to log in on the Virtual Campus and download your first study material. Your first parcel will be prepared and dispatched within 14 days.
Our Virtual Campus is your key to success. Active students have access to their account details, module downloads, additional study material, online assessments, online forums and chartrooms with fellow students. Assignments can be submitted online or completed on the Virtual Campus if it is available for your course.
After you’ve successfully completed the tasks for a module, and your payments are up to date, your next module will be available online and be prepared for dispatch. There are no specific due dates for formative and summative assignments, but we do provide suggested due dates in order for you to complete your programme within the allocated study period.
There are however two specific due dates for all final assignments. Your student profile will remain active while your payments are up to date and you are within your study period. Once you’ve completed all the tasks for a programme or qualification, your portfolio will be included in the next internal moderation and external verification process in order to be certificated.
We will officially invite you to our annual graduation ceremony after you have completed the course. The graduation ceremony is a celebration of achievements, conferring of qualifications and your opportunity to wear the academic regalia of EAAC College. For more information on how to study with Eagle Air Aviation College please refer to the Study for Success guide, available for download from the Virtual Campus.
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) OR In order to obtain an academic diploma/ certificate qualification a student must:
- Pass all assignments with a minimum of 65%.
- Complete a Work Integrated learning project.
- Complete the qualification and all relevant assignments and tasks within 2 years from commencement.
NOTE: A qualification will only be issued if all required documents are submitted and recorded at EAAC College.
- Each module has a formative assignment. The purpose of formative assignments is to test your knowledge on the content of the modules.
- Each subject has a summative assignment. Summative assignments test your understanding and ability to apply the concepts and theory of the relevant subject.
- Final Integrated Summative Assignments (FISA) test your knowledge, understanding and application of the various subjects.
- The Work Integrated Learning (WIL) component is an integrated research project. You will receive detailed information on the project or assignment when it needs to be completed.
The project or assignment will be based on current developments in the
field of study to ensure that learning is relevant.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to ensure workplace exposure in order to complete the WIL component.